Monday, May 4, 2015

Health, or Lack of Health and Solutions

Back in November,  I visited my doctor complaining of not feeling well, having absolutely no energy or drive for pretty much anything in life.  On top of that,  I wasn't able to conceive the last few months,  and although at the time,  I wasn't immediately alarmed, I still wasn't sure what was going on because I had conceived Janni with no effort.

She did hundreds of dollars worth of testing and determined that my body was making nearly no hormones and my adrenals were fatigued.  She started me on a pretty expensive treatment.

Fast forward 6 months later and I'm feeling wonderful and I'm on a great path but still unable to conceive and gaining weight (Something I'm suppose to "ride out").

I've decided that I'm going to need to be proactive and radically change my diet and lifestyle.  I'm pulling out the big guns and becoming reacquainted with old, under appreciate friends (i.e. tread mill and pilates). All with the hopes of avoiding the need for a fertility doctor's services. I'll be documenting my process right here on the blog.

Pray for me and my out of shape body!


No comments:

Post a Comment