Saturday, October 4, 2014

Late Night October 3, 2014

Early in the Morning on October 3, I got a message from my sister-in-law.  She was having contractions and this was it, the baby was on the way.  She gave birth to a little boy, the 13th grandbaby, late last night (I don't have all the details yet).  Welcome to the world, Baby Jude.  We're so happy you are here!  Can't wait to snuggle and get to know you!

Momma Cara is well and recovering.  Baby Boy is healthy and likes to eat.  I wish I had more details to offer you.

Janni used to be the youngest grandbaby until yesterday!  I feel a little sad because Janni and I both used to be the youngest grandbaby (I am youngest of 30).  It was fun to share this position together.  Of course, I knew it wouldn't last but it was fun anyway.

As for my Mother-in-law: she is receiving pressure relieving treatment for her tongue in order to help bring the swelling down.  Things look bad but God is good and faithful.  I'll write more about what is going on with her and her cancer but right now, we are rejoicing over the birth of Baby Jude!

I truly do love Zack's family like I love my own.  Life is so funny.  We're rejoicing and weeping at the same time and yet, our joy is greater than our sorrow.

Hold your family members tight and never forget to tell them how much you love them.

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment