Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Potty Training...

Janni is about 17 months and 1 week old.  She is sweet and loving and good and fun and full of mischief!  We love her so!

The past week or so, she has been telling me when she needs to go number 2 (not number 1) or has already gone, pretty consistently.  Just yesterday, she had not fallen asleep for her nap and was just in her room jibber jabbering.  I went into her room to check on her and as soon as she saw me, she proceeded to tell me that she had gone number 2, using choice words and hand motions.  I checked her but nothing.  I got her up, figuring, "hey, she fell asleep in the car long enough, this nap isn't going to happen." She played around and then in about 10 minute, she came to me to tell me she had a number 2 and ran to her bedroom and lied down on the floor to be changed (these days, she refuses the changing table).  I checked her and sure enough, she was right!

I got to thinking, maybe she is old enough to begin potty training...

Any advice from Mommas who have been there would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment