Thursday, October 20, 2016

Janni Yaks!



Janni is 3.5 now and has been known to say and do some pretty hilarious things! Here are a few funnies  from the last few months!

Over the summer, Zack, being the fun parent, rigged a water slide from a water hose and a plastic slide in the backyard. He then had it rigged to slide into her kiddie pool. One day, Zack was shirtless and laying in the pool as Janni played. She slid down the slide, jumped on Zack, slapped his chest, and said in a loud voice,
"Your boobies are FANTASTIC!!"
I laughed an ugly laugh that day!!! Zack, on the other hand, didn't know whether to be honored or offended!!

*Me openly nursing Tru shortly after bringing him home from the hospital*
Janni: "Tru is eating Mommy's boobies!"

*Singing a newly learned church song*
Janni: "ZecheeeUssss, you come down from that tree for I'm going to your house today!'
Me: "when did you learn that song?"
Janni: "I wish he could come to our house!"
Me: Jesus?"
Janni: "No, the wee little man!"
Me: *chuckles*

We'd been learning about Joseph in the Bible and jealousy and why his brother's sold him. The picture in the Bible story book depicts Joseph after his colorful coat was taken from him by his brothers. Joseph is being sold without a shirt on.
Janni: *singing* "Jofus was a very good son, he didn't wear a shirt!"

After playing hard and running around with a friend, I was getting Janni into the car.
Janni: "I'm tired, I'm out of enemy!"
Me: "You mean energy?"
Janni: "Yes, energy. I'm out of enemy!"
Me: ...

I'm in the kitchen finishing up breakfast dishes when I see Janni trying to get close to our kitten in order to catch him.  She turns around the corner and I hear,
Janni: "Hey kitty, you're a precious kitty.  You're a precious.  Precious kitty!"
Cat: "meeeeow!"
Janni" *screaming and comes to me to get some sympathy* "he bit me and I just told him he was precious!"
Me: "I'm sorry he bit you, Darling, but you know that if you corner him, he will bite you."
Janni: "But I told him he was precious!"
Me: ...

This kid, making us laugh since 2013!






No comments:

Post a Comment