Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Then A Rainbow Baby Was Born

I always knew I wanted another baby. Although we were and are blessed by Janni, Zack and I both felt our family did not feel complete. You can imagine my devastation when we decided to actively try for a second baby in vain.

I ended up having issues conceiving for nearly a year. And when I did manage to conceive, we had a devastating loss.

But what a surprise when we immediately conceived right after losing a baby!

I knew right away the baby was a boy. The pregnancy was completely different than with Janni!

My due date was the same as with Janni, April 20.

We'd scheduled a second csection. I was a bit sad but believed it was the right choice over trying to have a vbac in Phoenix. My csection was scheduled April 21.

I'll post the birth story soon but until then, meet Tru. It's not his real name but just like his sister, it's part of his middle name.

Baby Boy Tru born April 21, 2016 at 9:12 a.m. He was 8 lbs. 7 oz., 19.25 in. long.

He's not an easy baby but he's such a blessing!!






No comments:

Post a Comment