Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fit Healthy Mom's Post-Baby Fitness.

With my first pregnancy, I gained a typocsl amount with about 8 or so pounds retained after having my baby.

With my second pregnancy... Let's just say that I gained quite a bit more.

I basically had what felt like low blood sugar the entirety of the pregnancy and I have to wonder if it was partly due to needing 2 blood transfusions shortly before conceiving. I had to eat constantly to keep from feeling like I'd either pass out or throw up. I spent my days in panic mode because it was constant. It was less then thrilling.

That said, I wasn't surprised when I'd had my baby and even through nursing and pumping temporarily for a friend, the weight just wasn't falling off.

Finally, 6.5 months after having my baby, I'm taking action to lose weight.

Fit Healthy Moms is the program I've decided on because it's basically calorie counting and 30 minute workouts 3-4 times a day.  You calculate extra calories if you're nursing, which I am, and then there's a formula to make sure you're just eating enough to maintain a healthy diet but no more. You're encouraged not to drink either drinks but to drink water.

I'm not sure if I'll post progress picture but I may.

So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment