Monday, November 14, 2016

Lazy Evenings


Looking at this picture, you can see a lot of things. I have a baby and a messy toddler and I appear to be lazy watching television. But that's not the whole story. 

I've had a terrible headache the entire day. So, after having my sister-in-law over, who is 9 months pregnant, this is the only part of the mess that her 3 boys and my girl managed to make out in the living room (my children's bedrooms took the bigger hit), I decided to lay down on my brand new (dream) couch and relax (watching my favorite SVU (still miss Stabler)) before running around like a mad woman to clean. It's then, as I appear to be lazy, that I realized that this is the very first time I've actually been able to relax since getting it last Thursday.

So, here's to lazy evenings and new couches!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment