Wednesday, September 24, 2014

10 Things I'm Excited For

  1. My In-Home Daycare is on its way to actually hosting children. It'll be a good 60 days before I actually have children other than Janni!
  2. That soon, in about 2 years (opposed to 10-15 years on average), my student loans will be paid off!
  3. For my current natural laundry detergent, Boulders, to run out! Boulders bombs.  It has very little scent and my clothes don't have that, "oh so fresh" smell and it annoys me to no end.  Costco stopped selling my beloved Ecos in the big bottles but I just found out that Sam's Club does sell it.  My sister-in-law has a membership to Sam's Club (as we do not) and is willing to allow me to purchase it off her account!  I am thrilled to tears!  Here's to fresh smelling laundry!
  4. My living room carpet is oooh so clean and every time I look at it, I get super excited! Carpets in rentals just seem to get dirty and nasty quick and Janni loves to roll around on the carpet! So, the idea that my carpet is now very, very clean makes my Momma Sized Heart very glad!
  5. Zack got another website side-job, which means that without a doubt, I am going to Florida in January for my bestfriend's wedding!
  6. Going to Florida to be a Bridesmaid! I've never actually been anywhere near the east cost! The furthest East that this Western Born and Raised girl has ever been is Texas. 
  7. That the house is spotless and all I really need to do today is make the beds and do a few dishes!
  8. That it is after 8 a.m. and Janni is still asleep (she will awake soon but usually she is up at the 7 o'clock hour).
  9. That tonight's dinner will be via slow cooker! Nothing brightens my day like a slow cooker meal!
  10. That it is still September and that means it's still okay for me to buy gifts for myself!


What are some things you're excited for?

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! So easy and I'm not stressing about what time my husband will be home and when I should start dinner!

    ReplyDelete