Saturday, September 20, 2014

I Am Ready For Another Baby

We went to a birthday party for twin boys today.  They turned 2! I got to hold their 5 month old sister and I was in Heaven!

I am sure it was the baby pheromones, but ever since holding that baby, I have had baby fever so badly that I get mad thinking about the fact that I indeed am not pregnant this month.

 I got to thinking, since their sister is 5 months old, that means that when their sister was born, they were 19 months old!  Janni is just about 17 months old now and if I were pregnant this very day, she wouldn't be a big sister until she was 26 months old!

 I really, really, really want another baby!


Hello there, Baby Fever.  Unless you're going to bring me another baby asap, if not sooner, please go away!

I guess I will count my blessings!  I have a sweet and healthy Angel and a husband who loves and cherishes my baby girl!  I guess that this baby fever has blinded me.  I am going to go hold both my babies!

Cheers!


My sweet girl at about 8 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment