Saturday, September 20, 2014

27 and a New Feather/Down Pillow

My birthday is this Monday.  September 22.  It's actually, to my knowledge, the only date with more than one family member calling it their birthday - there are not two, but three of us that the date marks their entrance into the world.  The other two are my Mother-in-law and my nearly 2 year old niece.

There's just something special about September. The air just seems different and I always seem to splurge.  You know, it's like the air is telling me it's okay to buy that skirt, bag, shoes, that shirt for Janni!  I come home during September with a new bag of a new something and when Zack raises his brow, I say, "That September and her air! It's like she whispers through the air to me that it's okay to buy that skirt, bag, shoes." 

September, you sneaky, sneaky month!

So far my Mom has sent Janni winter clothes per my request.  I am such a Mom! I prefer receiving things for Janni than things for myself and since my Mom lives aboout 90 miles away, she really enjoys the opportunity to spoil her only grandbaby!! So far, Zack has bought me some very practical things: a phone charger meant for my phones because mine died and a really nice feather/down pillow! He gave them to me early and I was thrilled with both.  I am sure he has more surprises where they came from!  My Mother-in-law is going to watch Janni and Zack and I are going to do a dinner and a movie.

In the Spirit of September, I am going to sponsor a giveaway of something (maybe a bag, purse, makeup) that starts on my birthday! Let's see how this goes!

So excited!

Now, I'm going to bed with an oh so soft pillow.  Good night!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment